Just like grammar used to make
Video of the century.
self-care suggestions beyond “have a bath”
- collect flowers for pressing
- plan a trip in great detail
- memorise a poem
- find and record sounds you love
- customise a piece of clothing
- read a book you loved from childhood
- have someone do your hair/paint your nails
- climb a tree (and spend some time there)
- find a free local event to go to
- visit an animal shelter
- try to recreate a great meal you once had
- record a fond memory
- do something you think you can’t do
Computer simulations that teach themselves to walk.
I was intensely moved by every single one of these pictures.
what if giraffes lived underwater
what a majestic creature
It would explain nessie
Oh my God. I have been waiting literally over a year to use this gif, and before I do, I want to thank you for the opportunity.
yOU FUFCKGN ASSHOEL I JUTS SPIT MY LATTE ON MY TABLET F UCK TOUOYU JESUS CHRIST
Best post I’ve seen this month
I’m doing a project on gay rights in today’s society.
So if you believe that same sex couples should be allowed to get married, please reblog this.
This would be a lot of help, thank you.